Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm Awake Now!

Hello friends!

Now that I have had a chance to relax and recover a bit, its time to add my own posts to this blog.

Here’s a picture of me shopping for the family in Arusha. Since my mom has chronicled the trip so well, my reflections will not be to tell the story, so to speak, but to communicate some of the things I learned while in Tanzania.

There is a photo or two for each reflection, and I have my beautiful Mom to thank for that (she is going to kill me for posting this photo of her). She is the best photographer ever. :)

Carol also took many, many great photos, but she didn’t tend to hang out the window like Mom did, so I don’t have a similar photo of her to show you. If it weren’t for those two dear ladies’ photos, the only thing I would be able to show you would be blurry grass and people with half their heads cut off.

1 comment:

Rachel Twing Terwillegar said...

You're in trouble now . . . I knew I shouldn't have shared all those photos with you. Next time I see you, you're going to get a spanking (with a whole lot of love, of course).